4 Sweet Palermos, sweet pointed peppers, one of each of the 4 colours
1 small light green courgette
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil for frying
2 tbsp olive oil for the dressing
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp chili sauce
3 tbsp almond flakes
15 g coriander
1. Wash the Sweet Palermos and the courgette.
2. Cut the Sweet Palermos into 0.5 cm rings and the courgette into thin strips.
3. Peel and finely chop the garlic and briefly fry the strips of courgette in the olive oil over a high heat, adding the garlic just before the end.
4. Mix the courgette together with the chopped Sweet Palermos.
5. Scrub the lime clean.
6. Use the zest and juice of half a lime to make a dressing and add the olive oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and chili sauce.
7. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together.
8. Toast the almond flakes in a dry frying pan until golden brown and coarsely chop the coriander.
9. Garnish the salad with the coriander and almond flakes.
Tip: Serve this salad with strips of warm naan bread.