1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
300 g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 tomato, diced
2 ½ Orange Sweet Palermos, chopped
2 tsp paprika powder
1 l of vegetable stock
1 tub of cress
4 tbsp croutons
1. Soften the onion and garlic in a little olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Then add the sweet potato, tomato and Sweet Palermo and stir well.
3. Add the paprika powder and fry for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the vegetable stock and leave the mixture to simmer gently for a further 15 minutes.
5. Finely purée the soup using a hand blender.
6. Garnish with some of the fresh cress and croutons