- 3 Sweet Palermo peppers in different colours
- Half a watermelon
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced thinly
- 100g Mesclun salad greens
- 1 burrata
1. Light the barbecue and wait until the charcoal is nice and hot. In the meantime, coarsely chop the Sweet Palermos. Remove the peel from the watermelon and then cut the melon into slices of 1-2 cm in thickness. Pat them dry. Sprinkle everything with some oil and a little salt. Grill the Sweet Palermo pieces and the slices of watermelon on the barbecue until they have nice stripes on all sides.
2. Put the coriander seeds in a dry frying pan and toast them for approximately 2 minutes until
they release their aroma. Put the rest of the oil in a saucepan together with the honey and the garlic and reduce the mixture slightly over a gentle heat. Leave to cool completely before adding the coriander seeds.
3. Mix the mesclun salad greens with the grilled Sweet Palermos and watermelon. Arrange on a nice big dish or plate with the burrata in the centre. Drizzle 2 tbsp of the dressing containing coriander seeds over the burrata and pour the rest over the salad. Serve immediately with some delicious sourdough bread, for example, or other tasty treats from the barbecue.